Your cart is currently empty.
Begin your shopping experience on the Products Page.
On a warm and sunny weekend in August, Sahale Snacks was in the vibrant Seattle neighborhood of Capitol Hill handing out our Crunchers ® Almonds with Cranberries, Sesame Seeds and Honey at the Seattle Street Food Festival. There was music playing in the beer garden, artists displaying their crafts in Cal Anderson Park, and many tasty food trucks lining the streets – including Veraci Pizza, Hallava Falafel and Tokyo Dog (to name a few). We thought it would be a great place for people to try our wholesome, flavorful snacks.
We had the best time meeting new and life-long fans of Sahale Snacks, because we were genuinely excited to hear their stories, compliments, and feedback. Our customers are the best! Some of our favorite comments of the day -
- “These are awesome – thank you!”
- “My favorite is that one (pointing at the Pomegranate Pistachios)”
- “It’s so cool that you make it here in Seattle.”
- “These are my favorite (Crunchers ® Almonds Cherries, Apple + Maple) on top of yogurt!”
- “I gave Sahale to my Mom for Christmas.”
If you have any other comments or suggestions, we’d love to hear from you. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Otherwise, continue to #snackbetter, and look for us at your favorite retailer in Seattle and beyond.
Most people travel to Portland to experience something that’s Beyond Ordinary ™. It’s an eclectic city that’s known for it’s incredible restaurants, funky bars, and entrepreneurial spirit with a touted tagline of “Keep Portland Weird.” It’s the perfect location for our Snack Better Tour for 3 reasons:
1. Portland has amazing restaurants, so we know flavor-focused people live there. The slew of incredible restaurants includes places such as Clark Lewis for elegant farm-to-table fare, Mother’s Bistro for the quintessential brunch (but better), and even the infamous Voodoo Doughnut where you can mix pretzels, chocolate icing and a jelly-stuffed donut, no problem! People prone to discovering such interesting flavor combinations will appreciate the innovate ingredients in our Nut + Fruit mixes, which are packed with flavor.
2. They are our PNW neighbor. We want to help them elevate snack time because they’re close to our hometown. If we can encourage Seattle-ites to Snack Better ®, why not Portland-ites?
3. Portland has amazing outdoor spaces where our Brand Ambassadors can greet people. The Portland Saturday Market, down by the Willamette River waterfront, houses artisans, craftsman, and chefs to create this incredible walking mall along the river. If the people of Portland are headed there, or to another outdoor space, we hope they’ll meet a member of the Snack Better Tour and receive a delicious snack.
Don’t you love the taste and smell of freshly baked chocolate chip cookies? We do too!
In fact, we’re often looking for ways to turn a regular recipe into something that’s special. We were struck with recipe inspiration the other night that we wanted to share with you. We recently created Toll House Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies, added Sahale Snacks Maple Pecans on top and baked them. The result completely elevated our simple cookie experience. It added just a touch of maple sweetness that really complemented the peanut butter, and a textural delight with the pecan crunch.
Do you have a delicious way to add Sahale Snacks to your favorite baked treat? Tell us about it at email@example.com. Or, post to Twitter or Pinterest with @SahaleSnacks or #snackbetter.
We’re excited to announce that one of Sahale Snacks’ NEW Nut + Fruit Mixes was recently written about in Women’s Health Magazine. They made suggestions about healthy, tasty snacks with blueberries, and Sahale Snacks Berry Macaroon Almond Mix was at the top of the list!
Next time you’re looking for something to elevate your snack time into something that’s beyond ordinary, be sure to reach for Berry Macaroon Almond Mix. With innovative ingredients lemon-infused apples, and ribbons of toasted coconut, you won’t be disappointed.
7 Healthy and Delicious Blueberry-Flavored Snacks
We just have three words to say about this #FlavorOfTheMonth: nom nom nom
Big News!! We’re headed out on the road this summer with the goal of handing out thousands of delicious tastes of Sahale Snacks. We want people to try our extraordinary nut blends and trail mixes with the hope that they’ll fall in love with the layers of flavor. The first stop on our Snack Better Tour is San Francisco. We’ll be there for the month of July, and since we’re so excited to see the city, we compiled a list of the top 5 places we’re excited for our Crave Cruiser to be