Your cart is currently empty.
Begin your shopping experience on the Products Page.
At some point during the Thanksgiving holiday someone will inevitably ask us, “What are you thankful for?” 2014 was a big year at Sahale Snacks and we have much to be thankful for.
Here are the top 3 highlights of major happenings this past year:
1. Launched 3 new Nut + Fruit mixes
2. Handed out 280,000 samples on the Snack Better Tour®
3. Became part of The J.M. Smucker Company family of brands
And, none of it would have been accomplished without YOU! You, who chooses to elevate snack time to something that is Beyond OrdinaryTM every day. You, who picks up Sahale Snacks and tells your friends how satisfyingly delicious our nut blends are. You, who tries our new items with unfailing loyalty. We’re thankful for you.
From our Family to Yours, thank you!
As the weather has gotten cooler, we’ve been focused on the seasonal fruits and vegetables that create such exceptional recipes this time of year. One of our Fall favorites is butternut squash soup. We often see recipes for it plainly roasted with butter, salt and pepper, or jazzed-up to include crab or curry, but we thought it would be a special treat to finish it with Sahale Snacks Maple Pecans. Maple is such a versatile flavor, and it complements the roasted, creamy squash just perfectly.
Butternut squash is commonly known as a difficult fruit to work with, but this soup recipe is easy to execute, so any at-home cook can prepare it successfully. Actually, once you do, let us know what you think. We hope it creates a Beyond Ordinary Fall moment in your kitchen!
On a warm and sunny weekend in August, Sahale Snacks was in the vibrant Seattle neighborhood of Capitol Hill handing out our Crunchers ® Almonds with Cranberries, Sesame Seeds and Honey at the Seattle Street Food Festival. There was music playing in the beer garden, artists displaying their crafts in Cal Anderson Park, and many tasty food trucks lining the streets – including Veraci Pizza, Hallava Falafel and Tokyo Dog (to name a few). We thought it would be a great place for people to try our wholesome, flavorful snacks.
We had the best time meeting new and life-long fans of Sahale Snacks, because we were genuinely excited to hear their stories, compliments, and feedback. Our customers are the best! Some of our favorite comments of the day -
- “These are awesome – thank you!”
- “My favorite is that one (pointing at the Pomegranate Pistachios)”
- “It’s so cool that you make it here in Seattle.”
- “These are my favorite (Crunchers ® Almonds Cherries, Apple + Maple) on top of yogurt!”
- “I gave Sahale to my Mom for Christmas.”
If you have any other comments or suggestions, we’d love to hear from you. Please contact us at email@example.com. Otherwise, continue to #snackbetter, and look for us at your favorite retailer in Seattle and beyond.
Most people travel to Portland to experience something that’s Beyond Ordinary ™. It’s an eclectic city that’s known for it’s incredible restaurants, funky bars, and entrepreneurial spirit with a touted tagline of “Keep Portland Weird.” It’s the perfect location for our Snack Better Tour for 3 reasons:
1. Portland has amazing restaurants, so we know flavor-focused people live there. The slew of incredible restaurants includes places such as Clark Lewis for elegant farm-to-table fare, Mother’s Bistro for the quintessential brunch (but better), and even the infamous Voodoo Doughnut where you can mix pretzels, chocolate icing and a jelly-stuffed donut, no problem! People prone to discovering such interesting flavor combinations will appreciate the innovate ingredients in our Nut + Fruit mixes, which are packed with flavor.
2. They are our PNW neighbor. We want to help them elevate snack time because they’re close to our hometown. If we can encourage Seattle-ites to Snack Better ®, why not Portland-ites?
3. Portland has amazing outdoor spaces where our Brand Ambassadors can greet people. The Portland Saturday Market, down by the Willamette River waterfront, houses artisans, craftsman, and chefs to create this incredible walking mall along the river. If the people of Portland are headed there, or to another outdoor space, we hope they’ll meet a member of the Snack Better Tour and receive a delicious snack.
Don’t you love the taste and smell of freshly baked chocolate chip cookies? We do too!
In fact, we’re often looking for ways to turn a regular recipe into something that’s special. We were struck with recipe inspiration the other night that we wanted to share with you. We recently created Toll House Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies, added Sahale Snacks Maple Pecans on top and baked them. The result completely elevated our simple cookie experience. It added just a touch of maple sweetness that really complemented the peanut butter, and a textural delight with the pecan crunch.
Do you have a delicious way to add Sahale Snacks to your favorite baked treat? Tell us about it at firstname.lastname@example.org. Or, post to Twitter or Pinterest with @SahaleSnacks or #snackbetter.